4 guests maximum
2 double beds
looking out on the patio (inner courtyard)
parking on request
You’ll love the colourful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind the one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. This apartment offers a big open plan living and dining area and again, we opted for a bright Modern Málaga-Feeling: sleek lines, pure forms, white gloss kitchen units, copper coloured ceiling pendants and exquisite tiling in the bathroom and kitchen.
Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* Looking over the patio (inner courtyard)
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Bike rental incl storage
* Parking place in basement, on request
The apartment is in the centre of town, a 2-minute walk from the bustling Plaza de la Merced and Teatro Cervantes. In fact, it is such a central location that all the main sights are within walking distance, not to mention the numerous tapas bars, museums, terraces and minimarkets on your doorstep. Nothing is not a stone’s throw away! But despite the lively neighbourhood, the apartments are away from the action (in a street without any bars or restaurants) to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Then again, if you want complete calm, perhaps better to rent a house in the country;-).
Like our guest Carla wrote in her review:
“This is a brilliant flat right in the city centre of Malaga with all the tourist attractions within easy walking distance. Despite it being in the city centre, the road is quiet and we had no issues with noise at night! “
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
Calle Montano 11
* Starting from € 75 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 10 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Minimum length of stay 3 nights (2 on request)
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. No groups of friends….sorry.
* Are you traveling with 2 persons and you want 2 bedrooms? This is possible with a small supplement of 10Eur a day
* Cleaning fee € 45
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 50% of the total reservation value.