4 guests maximum
2 double beds
looking out on the patio (inner courtyard)
parking on request
You’ll love the colourful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. This apartment offers a big open plan living and dining area and again, we opted for a bright Modern Málaga-Feeling: sleek lines, pure forms, white gloss kitchen units, copper coloured ceiling pendants and exquisite tiling in the bathroom and kitchen.
Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* Looking over the patio (inner courtyard)
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Parking place in basement, on request (21Eur a night)
The apartment is located on Calle Montaño 11, just 4 minutes walk from Plaza de la Merced. The colorful street has no bars or restaurants, so in night time it will be way much more quiet.
Click on the pictures for a larger presentation
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
Calle Montano 11
* Starting from € 75 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 20 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Cleaning fee € 55
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Minimum length of stay required in season
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. Group of friends in consultation
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms? There will be a small fee 10 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. We also offer credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
Communication with Fernando, Marco and Robert was smooth and proactive. Really kind and friendly and moreover swift replies. Big thanks again for everything serviced!
Our entire family enjoyed Malaga and the appartment a lot and finally slept great on the boxspring beds.
10 out of 10.
Perfect helpful host.
Robert, as an Airbnb host myself we learned a lot from your attention to detail and personal approach. Thank you so very much.
We hebben erg genoten in jullie mooie appartement Montana 4. Het was super schoon goede bedden alles wat je nodig had was er. Marco en Robert zijn ontzettend vriendelijk. We werden ook hartelijk ontvangen door Esmee🥰. We komen zeker terug als wij in Malaga zijn.