4 guests maximum
2 double beds
looking out on the patio (inner courtyard)
parking on request
You’ll love the colourful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. This apartment offers a big open plan living and dining area and again, we opted for a bright Modern Málaga-Feeling: sleek lines, pure forms, white gloss kitchen units, copper coloured ceiling pendants and exquisite tiling in the bathroom and kitchen.
Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* Looking over the patio (inner courtyard)
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Parking place in basement, on request (21Eur a night)
The apartment is located on Calle Montaño 11, just 4 minutes walk from Plaza de la Merced. The colorful street has no bars or restaurants, so in night time it will be way much more quiet.
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
Calle Montano 11
* Starting from € 75 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 20 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Cleaning fee € 55
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Minimum length of stay required in season
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. Group of friends in consultation
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms? There will be a small fee 10 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. We also offer credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
Beautiful, clean, comfortable, well decorated apartment in a great location walking distance to all the main attractions.
Perfect helpful host.
Such a nice apartment in a very convenient location. All the best spots in Malaga are within walking distance and we visited many of the lovely restaurants/bars that Robert & Marco recommended! Will definitely be back again!
Excellent location away from the crowds but still centrally located.
We were so fortunate to stay with Marco & Robert's apartment. It was incredibly clean and well appointed with everything we needed. Robert arranged our taxi from the airport, met us at the door for a walk through, and gave us tips and recommendations for our stay.
Robert, as an Airbnb host myself we learned a lot from your attention to detail and personal approach. Thank you so very much.
Lieve Robert, Marco en Esmee,
We hebben erg genoten in jullie mooie appartement Montana 4. Het was super schoon goede bedden alles wat je nodig had was er. Marco en Robert zijn ontzettend vriendelijk. We werden ook hartelijk ontvangen door Esmee🥰. We komen zeker terug als wij in Malaga zijn.
La estancia ha sido magnifica! Es un apartamento perfectamente equipado (todo tipo de detalles en cocina, baño, etc.). Tuve una comunicación súper fluida con Robert en todo momento, estando pendiente de nuestra llegada. Destaco su educación exquisita. La limpieza del apartamento inmejorable y los muebles están nuevos y muy bien cuidados. Hay aire acondicionado en cada dormitorio y en el salón. También wifi. La ubicación es ideal puesto que aunque está en pleno centro de Málaga, no es una calle ruidosa y no hay bares de noche cercanos.
Altamente recomendable para quien busca una estancia tranquila y de calidad.
Wonderful apartment very centrally located, complete with everything you’ll need to feel at home. New appliances, easy to use washer, beach umbrellas, WiFi and strong working AC, the host was also very communicative & responsive. The bed & comforter was the best I’ve stayed in from all past trips. Highly recommend, would stay here again for sure next time.
Todo perfecto, ni una pega.
Spotlessly clean and beautiful apartment just a few minutes from everything in the old town but on a very quiet street, zero street noise. We stayed in both rooms with our 15 month-old and used the cot and high chair, both clean and in great condition. Having air conditioning in both bedrooms and the sitting room was brilliant in the boiling hot weather. The kitchen had everything, including coffee machine with pods, washing facilties, dishwasher, and a bottle of cava in the fridge! The only issue when staying with a baby is that the apartment is on the 2nd floor and there is no lift. But Rob helped with our bags on arrival and we managed OK on our own when it came to leaving. The communication was top-notch and they also arranged an airport taxi for us which went perfectly.
We'd recommend this place to anyone and would stay there again 100%. They have a great place and all the extra touches and service make it stand out.
A perfect apartment in a great location! Communication with Rob, Marco and Esme was excellent and they were helpful and informative. The beds were super comfortable and we slept extremely well! We enjoyed strolling down to Malagueta beach, the restaurants and bars in the local Plaza and the shops. It was an ideal place for a relaxing few days away in Spain! Would highly recommend and we are already planning our next visit!