4 guests maximum
2 double beds
looking out on the patio (inner courtyard)
parking on request
You’ll love the colourful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. This apartment offers a big open plan living and dining area and again, we opted for a bright Modern Málaga-Feeling: sleek lines, pure forms, white gloss kitchen units, copper coloured ceiling pendants and exquisite tiling in the bathroom and kitchen.
Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* Looking over the patio (inner courtyard)
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Parking place in basement, on request
The apartment is in the centre of town, a 2-minute walk from the bustling Plaza de la Merced and Teatro Cervantes. In fact, it is such a central location that all the main sights are within walking distance, not to mention the numerous tapas bars, museums, terraces and minimarkets on your doorstep. Nothing is not a stone’s throw away! But despite the lively neighbourhood, the apartments are away from the action (in a street without any bars or restaurants) to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Then again, if you want complete calm, perhaps better to rent a house in the country;-).
Like our guest Carla wrote in her review:
“This is a brilliant flat right in the city centre of Malaga with all the tourist attractions within easy walking distance. Despite it being in the city centre, the road is quiet and we had no issues with noise at night! “
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
Calle Montano 11
* Starting from € 75 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 15 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Minimum length of stay 3 nights (2 on request)
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. No groups of friends….sorry.
* Cleaning fee € 45
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms? There will be a small fee 10 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 50% of the total reservation value.
Hi Rob and Marco,
Thanks for evertything and see you next time i am in Malaga.
We decided to come to Málaga pretty spontaneously. We were lucky that we could stay at Montaño 4. Marco & Rob created a beautiful space suitable for short or long time stays, single persons, couples or – like in our case – families.
The apartment is created with passion for detail. Cozy beds, much storage space, the design… Everything you need to feel comfortable you can find here.
Although in the center of Málaga, the apartment is really quiet because it’s located in the rear house and you don’t hear any noise of the street.
Marco & Rob are the best hosts you can wish for. They for example work with a taxi company that picks you up from the airport and brings you directly to your accommodation. They have a best of (Hidden by Airbnb) Maps list with recommendations for tapas, restaurants and bars. We booked a car with their help and always felt like we could contact them whenever we had a problem or a wish.
We almost felt like home here and hope to stay in one of Marco & Robs apartments again whenever we come back to Málaga.
Experiencia Brutal!!!! Comunicación excelente, pendientes de mi para facilitarme todo. Marco y Robert encantadores,Cálidos, amables y el apartamento SÚPER TOP. Limpio, precioso y con todos los detalles para tu comodidad. Repetiré sin duda. Ha sido una experiencia PERFECTA. Gracias chicos
We have been very well taken care of by Marco and Robert, I cannot think of anything which could be better, I love the apartment and they were so helpful! Loved the cold cava we got by arrival!
Superbe appartement, aucun défaut, Marco et Robert ont vraiment pensé à tout.
Ils sont sympas et arrangeants.
Je recommande vivement.
Perfect and tidy little place in Málaga. It is located quite central and the hosts are extremely very friendly and forthcoming, would book the same apartment again!
Nice place with charakter, nice Peoples, just a little surprise with 2. fluor without lift 😉
Dear reader and future guests, we thank you for reading the reviews of our apartments and services. We take the opportunity to add useful information on Katerina´s review. The apartment is located on the second (which is the top) floor and indeed there is no elevator. But no worries, we are there in person upon check in and check out to welcome you and to help you with the luggage (like we did upon arrival with Katerina also) , with pleasure as we do for more then 4 years already. Besides this, the building is a new modern building with comfortable staircases with handrails, so very easy and comfortable to use. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us and we reply with all needed information. Robert & Marco
To put it simply, our stay at Marco & Roberto’s was fantastic. The location of the apartment is unbeatable. The apartment itself was very nicely decorated and made us feel like home. Thank you for all of the recommendations and memories! Would 100% recommend to anyone visiting Malaga!
Hemos tenido una estancia maravillosa. la ubicación es perfecta cerca del centro, la casa tiene detalles muy lindos y tienes todo lo que necesitas para estar confortable y a gusto. Gracias Rob y Marco
Very nice place, would recommend!