4 guests maximum
2 double beds
This recently renovated apartment is around the corner from the lively square Plaza de la Merced (and the house where Pablo Picasso was born). The apartment is on Calle Agua, a little cul-de-sac off Calle Victoria; an oasis of city-calm in the heart of Málaga. The apartment offers all the modern amenities and comforts you need to have a pleasant stay.
You’ll also be able to the use the communal areas of the traditional Andalusian building in which the apartment is located, including a cool courtyard, where you’ll see the lift which takes you up to the roof terrace. Here, you’ll be able to take in the lovely views of the neighbourhood, the city and over the roofs all the way to Mount Gibralfaro. The terrace is open year-round and a great place to enjoy the sun, read that novel or just relax.
But let’s not forget Agua’s unique selling-point: the swimming pool! Did you ever expect to be starting your day with a morning dive into your very own rooftop pool? It’s also such a bonus to be able to take a refreshing dip on hot days. We note that the pool is not open year-round, so please check with us when you book (it’s usually open from 1 June to 14 October).
* Comfortable and complete apartment with swimming pool
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, dish washer, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 Separate bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower
* Hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Linen and towels included
* Beach- and swimming pool towels, 1 per person is present
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Rooftop terrace open all year round
* Swimming pool open from 1st June till 14 October
The apartment is situated on Calle Agua 10, it´s a small dead-end street of Calle Victoria. It´s only 4 minutes walking from Plaza de la Merced.
CALLE AGUA 10
Plaza de la Merced, 400 meters, 4 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Harbor, 1200 meters, 14 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 85 till € 150 per night for 2 persons, 1 bedroom
* € 20 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* 2 guests, but willing the comfort of 2 bed & bathrooms, small supplement of 15 € a night.
* Cleaning fee 55 €
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Minimum length of stay required depending the season
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. Group of friends in consultation
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Shared pool is open from 1st June untill 15th October
* Shared rooftop terrace (open all year round)
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms? There will be a small fee 15 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. Or we can offer a credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
Lovely apartment and very nice hosts!
Met vrienden verbleven wij een week in Aqua 2. En wat was het heerlijk. Dit appartement met 2 slaapkamers en 2 badkamers is gewoon ideaal. Alles was tot in de details aanwezig. Echt top! Rob of Marco staat bij het appartement te wachten bij aankomst. Geen gedoe met sleuteloverdracht. Appartement keurig schoon, lekkere bedden en mooi ingericht. Eigenlijk wilden we niet meer weg! Appartement ligt vlakbij het centrum, waar meer dan genoeg restaurants zijn om te ontbijten en 's avonds lekker tapas kunt eten. Wij hebben fietsen gehuurd en naar het strand gefietst. Kortom, een heerlijk week en komen graag snel weer terug. M&M
Fabulous place, very spacious, clean and everything worked. Probably the best check-in I've ever had: friendly, informative, really makes you want to come back.
Marco and Robert are amazing hosts. Everything was as seen on the photos. Very new home. We came with my friend for a business trip and felt ourself communication was perfect. They reply immediately. We both met on time. Marco explained us everything clearly. Location is really perfect. Very close to historic center. All waking distance. If I come again definitely will choose this flat again. Absolutely recommended.
All I can say is you are in for a real treat if you're lucky enough to book this apartment! The interior design is stunning and every amenity has been considered. It is in a great location, just a few minutes' walk from everything the old town has to offer and only 20 or minutes from the beach. The check in and check out were very straightforward and Rob was very friendly and helpful. Thank you, we would love to stay here again!
Marco and Robert have been incredible hosts, location was perfect just 5 minutes walk from Malaga center in a quiet street. House has all comforts needed and is beautifully decorated. Cleanliness is top notch. The hosts have also been available throughout our stay to help us with renting a car and booking a taxi and have suggested great places for dining, flamenco, etc. we need to return to enjoy the rooftop pool as it opens in the summer only.
Wat een geweldige ervaring was Malaga. Niet alleen op de eerste plaats door de stad zelf die zoveel te bieden heeft, maar zeker ook door ons verblijf in het prachtige, comfortabele appartement. Wij verbleven in Agua 2, rustig, maar toch heel centraal gelegen. Het appartement is van alle gemakken voorzien. Dicht in de buurt van een supermarkt (even de hoek om) en op loopafstand van heel veel bezienswaardigheden. Ook de gastheren zijn bijzonder gastvrij en hebben allerlei leuke tips. Naast deze gastvrijheid zijn zij tevens erg servicegericht in het regelen van bijvoorbeeld een transfer van en naar de luchthaven (vaste afspraken met een vaste taxi chauffeur). Kortom: een echte aanrader, schoon en keurig appartement, fijne ontvangst. Dank jullie wel Marco (en Rob) en heel graag nog eens tot ziens!
This is truly a gem of an apartment it was everything I imagined an old style Spanish building to be the lobby was immaculately kept with lush plants inside and in the courtyard. The apartment is one flight up but if needed there is an elevator. Every detail in the apartment was so well thought out by the Owners, we wanted for nothing. Both beds were super comfortable and the shower was great. They arranged for a taxi to meet us at the airport which whisked us to the apartment within 20 minutes. Rob met us out front and showed us around explaining all the necessary highlights. Walking to the centre of town was only 10 minutes away where we had our choice of restaurants and bars. We spent one evening at the Malaga Museum which in itself is an amazing piece of architecture, no charge of an entrance fee right now if your an EU citizen. We only spent 3 nights here but could easily have stayed longer we will definitely return and stay at one of Rob and Marcos perfect apartments.
We had a great time in Malaga. The apartment was the perfect location to discover the city. It was a walking distance to many great places from restaurants to the sea. We also loved staying in the apartment as it is very clean and offers a lot of space. For catching some more sun in the evening there was even a rooftop terrace. Marco and Robert were great hosts for our holidays. We are already looking forward to come back.
In een woord GEWELDIG! Het is steeds weer thuis komen bij Marco en Rob. Het appartement is tot in de puntjes verzorgd en van alle gemakken voorzien!
Top chapeau mannen !
Tot de volgende keer, Eric en Chantalle 😘
Ps foto: genietend op het dakterras en dat met de kerst 🎄