4 guests maximum
2 double beds
This recently renovated apartment is around the corner from the lively square Plaza del Merced (and the house where Pablo Picasso was born). The apartment is on Calle Agua, a little cul-de-sac off Calle Victoria; an oasis of city-calm in the heart of Málaga. The apartment offers all the modern amenities and comforts you need to have a pleasant stay. The bedroom is on the courtyard side so very quiet.
You’ll also be able to the use the communal areas of the traditional Andalusian building in which the apartment is located, including a cool courtyard, where you’ll see the lift which takes you up to the roof terrace. Here, you’ll be able to take in the lovely views of the neighbourhood, the city and over the roofs all the way to Mount Gibralfaro. The terrace is open year-round and a great place to enjoy the sun, read that novel or just relax.
But let’s not forget Agua’s unique selling-point: the swimming pool! Did you ever expect to be starting your day with a morning dive into your very own rooftop pool? It’s also such a bonus to be able to take a refreshing dip on hot days. We note that the pool is not open year-round, so please check with us when you book (it’s usually open from 1 June to 14 October).
* Comfortable and complete apartment with swimming pool
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, dish washer, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 Separate bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower
* Hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Linen and towels included
* Beach- and swimming pool towels, 1 per person is present
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Rooftop terrace open all year round
* Swimming pool open from 1st June till 14 October
Walking along the Calle Agua, continue for 5 minutes after the Plaza de la Merced in the direction of Plaza de la Victoria, and on the corner with the Calle Victoria you’ll bump into the Capilla de Calle Agua. This Little chapel was built in 1800 and is an Andalusian treasure (and officially part of Andalusian cultural heritage). In this little cul-de-sac you’ll find, hidden away,….?
Our guest Nicole wrote in her review: “The location is great! You can reach almost anywhere in the town on a walking distance and still a very quite location, which you can also hike the mountain behind the apartment…”.
Calle Victoria is a busy Street with lots of shops and also great for stocking up the fridge as there are several small supermarkets. Don’t miss the quaint little bar on the corner and the Bazars where you’ll find whatever random item you forgot to pack: straw hats, parasols, you name it.
The Calle Victoria leads all the way to, you guessed it, the Plaza de la Victoria, a small park of interest because it has some beautiful bronze and stone sculptures of children. Nicknamed the Monkeys’ Garden (Jardín de los Monos) by the local Malagueños, because there used to be monkeys in the square, the monkey-cage was (unfortunately?) removed during renovation works in the sixties.
CALLE AGUA 10
Plaza de la Merced, 400 meters, 4 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Harbor, 1200 meters, 14 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 85 till € 150 per night for 2 persons, 1 bedroom
* € 15 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* 2 guests, but willing the comfort of 2 bed & bathrooms, small supplement of 15 € a night.
* Minimum length of stay 3 nights (2 on request)
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* Welcoming small family or 2 couples. No group of friends, …sorry
* Cleaning fee € 55
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Shared pool (open from 1st June till 14 October)
* Shared rooftop terrace (open all year round)
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms? There will be a small fee 15 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 50% of the total reservation value.