4 guests maximum
2 double beds
This recently renovated apartment is around the corner from the lively square Plaza de la Merced (and the house where Pablo Picasso was born). The apartment is on Calle Agua, a little cul-de-sac off Calle Victoria; an oasis of city-calm in the heart of Málaga. The apartment offers all the modern amenities and comforts you need to have a pleasant stay.
You’ll also be able to the use the communal areas of the traditional Andalusian building in which the apartment is located, including a cool courtyard, where you’ll see the lift which takes you up to the roof terrace. Here, you’ll be able to take in the lovely views of the neighbourhood, the city and over the roofs all the way to Mount Gibralfaro. The terrace is open year-round and a great place to enjoy the sun, read that novel or just relax.
But let’s not forget Agua’s unique selling-point: the swimming pool! Did you ever expect to be starting your day with a morning dive into your very own rooftop pool? It’s also such a bonus to be able to take a refreshing dip on hot days. We note that the pool is not open year-round, so please check with us when you book (it’s usually open from 1 June to 14 October).
* Comfortable and complete apartment with swimming pool
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, dish washer, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 Separate bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower
* Hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Linen and towels included
* Beach- and swimming pool towels, 1 per person is present
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Rooftop terrace open all year round
* Swimming pool open from 1st June till 14 October
The apartment is situated on Calle Agua 10, it´s a small dead-end street of Calle Victoria. It´s only 4 minutes walking from Plaza de la Merced.
CALLE AGUA 10
Plaza de la Merced, 400 meters, 4 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Harbor, 1200 meters, 14 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 95 till € 165 per night for 2 persons, 1 bedroom
* € 20 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* 2 guests, but willing the comfort of 2 bed & bathrooms, small supplement of 15 € a night.
* Cleaning fee 55 €
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Minimum length of stay required depending the season
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. Group of friends in consultation
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Shared pool is open from 1st June untill 15th October
* Shared rooftop terrace (open all year round)
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms? There will be a small fee 15 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. Or we can offer a credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
I loved the decoration of this apt online and seeing it in person did not disappoint! It was bright, airy, and comfortable. Rob was there to check us in and he was very kind and explained everything to us. He even provided us with a map link to restaurants in Málaga. The bottle of DELICIOUS cava in the fridge was a really nice treat. The attention to detail is superb!!! Rob was very responsive and checked in to make sure everything was going well. He was super accommodating to me and my mom. By far one of the best hosts I’ve stayed with using Airbnb. I would definitely stay here or at one of Rob’s other apts again!
We had a wonderful stay in Marco and Roberts apartment, they were perfect hosts. Great location close to the town centre, restaurants and bars. Beautiful apartment exactly as the photos depict. The provision of basic supplies was most welcome and saved us lots of shopping. The apartment is spotlessly clean with a well appointed kitchen. En-suites have great storage, powerful showers and there’s ample wardrobe space in each bedroom. We definitely hope to visit again
Carol & John. Galway, Ireland.
Appartement très agréable et bien équipé dans un immeuble bien tenu et surtout très bien situé, proche du centre historique. Les propriétaires, qui sont plein d'attentions, sont précis et réactifs dans leur communication. En résumé, un appartement que nous recommandons pour un beau séjour à Malaga (qui vaut bien 3 à 4 jours de visite).
Great apartment- clean , modern with some tricky design features. It is in a great location for exploring Malaga- really handy for sights, restaurants and even the beach too. Esmée’s check in was excellent ( the colour coded keys are a brilliant idea!)- Would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone planning a trip to Malaga.
An absolutely fantastic apartment made extra special with the personal touches and much appreciated. Would definitely use Marco & Rob’s locations again.
Super verblijf gehad. Had niet beter gekund. Super mooi ingericht, netjes huisje en de locatie is ook nog eens top. Marco en Robert zijn hele fijne mannen die je graag willen helpen met de beste vakantie te plannen!
Possibly the best Airbnb apartment we’ve ever stayed in! Located in a quiet side street yet just 5 minutes walk from bars, cafes, shops and Malaga old town.
The flat itself was very tastefully furnished, with all amenities, and lots of additional nice touches too - coffee capsules, toiletries, robes etc.
The hosts were brilliant throughout, very quick to respond and super helpful in arranging taxis to and from the airport.
A wonderful place with a nice roof top pool. Rob and Marco took good care of us and informed us of all what we needed to know and helped arranging the taxi to the airport. We Will be coming back.
Helene, Celina and Emilia
We had a fantastic stay at Marco and Robert’s place. Our flights were delayed and we were met at the apartment at nearly midnight which was lovely. The space is so well equipped and beautifully decorated - they have thought of everything! The pool makes it even more special. We’d love to come back! A perfect place in Málaga.
Het verblijf was super. Het appartement is van alle gemakken voorzien! Ook was de manier van communiceren prettig. We zouden jullie zeker aanraden bij familie en vrienden.