4 guests maximum
2 double beds
2 city balconies
parking on request
You’ll love the colourful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. In this apartment we have chosen for for the Vintage Málaga-Feeling: against the backdrop of the beautiful ‘Azul’, warm tones, soft textures in combination with the beech wood-coloured kitchen, offer cosiness, with our quirky bright blue lamps providing an ‘edge’.
The street-side balconies are the perfect sunny spot to sip your morning cup of coffee (all our apartments have a Nespresso maker). Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* 2 City balconies
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Parking place in basement, on request
The apartment is in the centre of town, a 2-minute walk from the bustling Plaza de la Merced and Teatro Cervantes. In fact, it is such a central location that all the main sights are within walking distance, not to mention the numerous tapas bars, museums, terraces and minimarkets on your doorstep. Nothing is not a stone’s throw away! But despite the lively neighbourhood, the apartments are away from the action (in a street without any bars or restaurants) to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Then again, if you want complete calm, perhaps better to rent a house in the country;-).
Like our guest Carla wrote in her review:
“This is a brilliant flat right in the city centre of Malaga with all the tourist attractions within easy walking distance. Despite it being in the city centre, the road is quiet and we had no issues with noise at night! “
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 85 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 15 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Minimum length of stay 3 nights (2 on request)
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. No groups of friends….sorry.
* Cleaning fee € 45
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms? There will be a small fee 10 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests.
In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 50% of the total reservation value.
Wat hebben wij mega genoten van onze vakantie in Malaga. Onze mening is dat je niet beter kan verblijven als bij Malaga feeling! Super mooie appartementen welke goed zijn onderhouden en mega schoon zijn. Overal is over nagedacht. Prachtige inrichting, goed bed, heerlijke douche, fijn balkonnetje. Maar ook bij aankomst zijn aan de eerste zaken al gedacht zoals vaatwasblokjes, koffie cups, wc papier, douchegel, wattenstaafjes, wasmiddel, fles bubbels, kaart van Malaga Wat een luxe!!
Verder is de kracht van Malaga feeling Rob en Marco zelf! Enorme lieve mannen die precies snappen en weten hoe ze iemand een ontspannen vakantie kunnen bieden. Vooraf een heel prettig en snel contact via de mail. Vervolgens de voorpret die kan beginnen omdat ze al hun tips en tricks delen voor een top vakantie in de stad. We vonden het Google maps document met jullie favoriete bars, restaurants, uitstapjes, bezienswaardigheden echt mega top!
Daarna is het contact net zo warm en plezierig en merk je dat zij maar 1 doel hebben en dat is jou een prettig verblijf bieden!
Rob en Marco mega bedankt dat wij Malaga feeling hebben kunnen ervaren. Ga zo door en wij komen zeker terug!
Perfect location , nice place and a lot of space,, definitely recommend.
Een mooi appartement op de ideale locatie. Alles was binnen handbereik.
The apartment was perfect, amazing location, super central minutes from everything, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Lots of nice restaurants too.
Marco & Robert were very friendly and responsive and happy to accommodate our early check in and late check out with no fuss at all.
I had a wonderful stay in Rob and Marco’s apartment which was in a nice location close to the centre but in a quiet street. They were great hosts making me feel at home and offered their help when needed - especially in a critical situation they showed flexibility and were helpful. I’m glad I chose them and their apartment. Can highly recommend it to others!
Gute Lage, stilvoll eingerichtet, viele Details, Cava zur Begrüßung ;), guter einfach und rascher Kontakt, check-in/out sehr kulant
Herrliche Stadt und in der Unterkunft zu genießen.
I can highly recommend to stay at this Airbnb! It’s really clean, spacious and well located. Only 5 min walking to the city center but the apartment itself is really quiet. The big plusses of this apartment are definitely the two balconies to have always the possibility for a sunny drink. Marco and Robert are really awesome hosts! They give you a really personal and attentive welcome! Would definitely book this stay again 🙂
Had an amazing stay at Malaga-Feeling. The apartment was even better than what the pictures showed, and the location couldn't be better for a week in Malaga. The hosts were great, with nice welcoming and communication throughout the stay, as well as some legendary tips. Would recommend to friends and family, as well as revisit for the next time in Malaga.
Nice place with a wonderful location. Everything needed for our stay in Malaga .Friendly and supportive host
Really nice apartment in a great location in Malaga! We especially appreciated the hosts being flexible with check in/check out and leaving us a bottle of cava 🙂