4 guests maximum
2 double beds
2 city balconies
parking on request
You’ll love the colourful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. In this apartment we have chosen for for the Vintage Málaga-Feeling: against the backdrop of the beautiful ‘Azul’, warm tones, soft textures in combination with the beech wood-coloured kitchen, offer cosiness, with our quirky bright blue lamps providing an ‘edge’.
The street-side balconies are the perfect sunny spot to sip your morning cup of coffee (all our apartments have a Nespresso maker). Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* 2 City balconies
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Parking place in basement, on request (21Eur a night)
The apartment is located on Calle Montaño 11, just 4 minutes walk from Plaza de la Merced. The colorful street has no bars or restaurants, so in night time it will be way much more quiet.
Click on the pictures for a larger presentation
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 85 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 20 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Cleaning fee € 55
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Minimum length of stay required in season
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. Group of friends in consultation
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms? There will be a small fee 10 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. We also offer a credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
Zelden zo lekker geslapen in een "vreemd" bed. Ook de ligging en het comfort was super. Fijne gastheer....bleef ook zo nodig beschikbaar voor evt. vragen. Wij gaan dit adres zeker aanbevelen (en mijn nichtje heeft het alvast genoteerd).
Mary & Carl (Ireland)
L'host ci ha accolto sia al nostro ingresso che all'uscita con grandi sorrisi ed è molto disponibile per qualsiasi necessità.
La posizione dell'appartamento è buona per poter comodamente girare a piedi il centro storico. Appartamento consigliatissimo!
The apartment is very well kept, with very nice new furniture and everything is very neat and clean. In addition, there are small and special attention for us guests.
The host welcomed us both at our entrance and at the exit with big smiles and is very helpful for any need.
The location of the apartment is good to be able to comfortably walk around the historic center. Highly recommended apartment!
We loved everything about your property, thank you for your outstanding hospitality and communication. All the best for the rest of the year. Best regards Raewyn
Robert and Marco are truly hospitality professionals. Welcome bottle of cava, extensive recommendations for things to do, frequent check-ins during our stay to verify we had all we needed. They were exceptionally responsive and really easy to interact with. Esmee who works with them was also great- very friendly and helpful.
Very much recommend this beautiful apartment!