4 guests maximum
2 double beds
2 city balconies
parking on request
You’ll love the colourful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. Once again, we opted for a bright Modern Málaga-Feeling: sleek lines, pure forms, white gloss kitchen units, copper coloured ceiling pendants and exquisite tiling in the bathroom and kitchen.
The street-side balconies are the perfect sunny spot to sip your morning cup of coffee (all our apartments have a Nespresso maker). Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* 2 City balconies
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Parking place in basement, on request
The apartment is in the centre of town, a 2-minute walk from the bustling Plaza de la Merced and Teatro Cervantes. In fact, it is such a central location that all the main sights are within walking distance, not to mention the numerous tapas bars, museums, terraces and minimarkets on your doorstep. Nothing is not a stone’s throw away! But despite the lively neighbourhood, the apartments are away from the action (in a street without any bars or restaurants) to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Then again, if you want complete calm, perhaps better to rent a house in the country;-).
Like our guest Carla wrote in her review:
“This is a brilliant flat right in the city centre of Malaga with all the tourist attractions within easy walking distance. Despite it being in the city centre, the road is quiet and we had no issues with noise at night! “
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 85 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 15 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Minimum length of stay 3 nights (2 on request)
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. No groups of friends….sorry.
* Cleaning fee € 45
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms? There will be a small fee 10 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 50% of the total reservation value.
Hele dikke 5-sterren! Mooi ingericht en super schoon appartement op een perfecte locatie in de stad. De service van Rob en Marco is top en persoonlijk met altijd een warme ontvangst. De bedden zijn goed, er is geen geluidsoverlast en in het appartement ontbreekt het je aan niets. Een echte aanrader, dus zeker boeken!
Best Airbnb I have ever stayed at. You can tell the hosts put a lot of time in effort into decorating the apartment - it is beautiful. Also, the apartment complex in general feels luxe - white marble floors and a location close to everything. Highly recommend!
Genial piso. Super bien situado y bonito.
everything was perfect! Rob was welcoming, warm and very helpful! he made us feel super welcome, helped us with our suitcases, gave us a tour of the apartment and explained how it all worked. he also advised us on restaurants and places to shop.
the apartment was perfectly clean, well appointed and well decorated. you feel at home (or in a hotel!). we found there absolutely everything we need and much more.
I highly recommend this apartment and Rob!
المكان جداً نظيف ومنظم، وتعامل جداً راقي من الملّاك، شكراً جزيلاً لهم.
The place is very clean and organized, and the owners are very kind, thank you very much.
Eine tolle Unterkunft, sehr schöne eingerichtet und gut ausgestattet. Unkomplizierte, klare und sehr freundliche Kommunikation mit Marco und Rob. Ich kann diese airbnb nur empfehlen!
Appartement bien situé au centre de Malaga à la propreté irréprochable.
Roberto a été très accueillant, à l’écoute de nos besoins et très réactif.
Nous recommendons vivement ce logement.
Dikke aanrader! Alles was hier helemaal perfect! De ligging, alles tot in de puntjes verzorgd, schoon. Marco en Rob zijn de beste hosts die je overal in helpen en kunnen voorzien. Van het huren van een auto tot het regelen van een taxi. Heerlijke bedden! Kortom: boeken!
Marco and Rob's apartment was absolutely beautiful and in an amazing location. The beach was a 15 minute walk away and the rest of the city was less than a 5 minute walk away. The apartment itself was very clean and comfortable. Marco and Rob answered all of our questions very quickly and were great hosts. Highly recommend their apartment!!
Perfect apartment in central Malaga. Easy walking distance to everything and close to excellent restaurants. The small balcony was a great place to have a morning coffee. Robert and Marco were very communicative and extremely helpful. I didn't plan out my stay and they were available to answer questions when I thought them up. 🙂 Would definitely stay again.