4 guests maximum
2 double beds
2 city balconies
parking on request
You’ll love the colorful house facades along Málaga’s most multi-coloured Montano street. Behind one of the façades, we offer you 4 apartments. Once again, we opted for a bright Modern Málaga-Feeling: sleek lines, pure forms, white gloss kitchen units, copper colored ceiling pendants and exquisite tiling in the bathroom and kitchen.
The street-side balconies are the perfect sunny spot to sip your morning cup of coffee (all our apartments have a Nespresso maker). Both bedrooms have comfy new box springs and feature our signature Málaga-Feeling tiles on the rear wall. The bathroom is spacious and very bright; the walk-in shower inviting and the rainfall shower invigorating.
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* See ‘Rates & Availability’ in case 2 bedrooms for 2 people
* 2 City balconies
* Full bathroom with walk-in shower
* Towels, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Bring your own beach- and swimming pool towels
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Parking place in basement, on request
The apartment is located on Calle Montaño 11, just 2 minutes walk from Plaza de la Merced. The colorful street has no bars or restaurants, so in night time it will be way much more quiet.
CALLE MONTAÑO 11
Plaza de la Merced, 250 meters, 2 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 700 meters, 8 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Haven, 1000 meters, 10 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 85 till € 140 per night for 2 persons (based on 1 bedroom for 2 persons)
* € 20 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Cleaning fee € 55
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Minimum length of stay in season required
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. Group of friends in consultation
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms? There will be a small fee 10 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. We also offer a credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
A superb flat in an excellent position to visit all around Malaga from the town to the port.
Marco and Rob communicate superbly and will sort out any issues for you.
The flat is high in quality with everything you need. This is our third stay in the Montana apartments. Our week here this time was again excellent. Thank you Marco and Robert.
We had a wonderful stay in Marco and Rob’s super lovely apartment. It’s very conveniently located right in the city but still in a calm area. We were personally welcomed upon arrival and felt very looked after. The apartment had everything we needed and more. Very nice with the balcony overlooking the street. We would definitely stay here again!
My friend and I had such a lovely time staying in this apartment. Marco and Rob messaged continually to make sure we had a way of getting to the apartment and even booked us a taxi which made it very easy getting to the apartment. The apartment was decorated lovely and had everything we needed during our stay. It is in such a great location, taking us 5 minutes to get to restaurants, shops etc. We had such a lovely time and look forward to hopefully coming back to stay again in the future!
We had a wonderful time in Malaga and would absolutely book into Marco& Robert's place again. They were wonderful hosts that thought about everything. They were easy to contact and willing to help at anytime. the apartment is clean and comfortable. It was very conveniently located but also on a quiet street. There are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops within a couple of minutes walk and we thoroughly enjoyed immersing ourselves into Malagan life!!
Fabulous and comfortable apartment in a great location. Marco & Robert are lovely hosts and I couldn't have wished for anything better.
Als alle AirBnB's zo waren dan hadden we geen hotels meer nodig. Supervriendelijke ontvangst en top-service hebben we gekregen, echt fantastisch!
The apartment is very nice with all the equipment and furniture you need. Bright and beautiful design, very comfortable beds, nice big bathroom etc. Location is perfect so close to Plaza de Merced. Marco and Robert are super hosts, very attentive and welcoming. We highly recommend this place and would like to come back!
Our best recommandations, very nice interior, great bed, the double windows/doors were a perfect detail for complete noise reduction from the street. Nice neighborhood close to everything. Our host Marco responded immediately everytime we had a question.
Highly recommended appt. and hosts!!
Lieve Marco en Rob,
Wat was het weer een feestje om in jullie appt. te mogen vertoeven!! Alles was, net als de voorgaande keren, weer fantastisch geregeld. Alsof je thuis komt. Dank voor alle goede zorgen, tips en lieve aandacht, wij hebben dubbel en dwars genoten en gaan zéker terug komen!
Exceptional stay; a beautiful apartment, clean, well arranged with everything we needed and in a great location for exploring Malaga on foot. Robert was a fantastic host, there to welcome us and on hand if we needed anything during our stay. Will definitely stay here again if we return to Malaga.
Thank you so much for hosting us - yours is one of the best Airbnbs we have stayed in over many years - and the Google map of places to go was really helpful too! Thanks, Anna & Jamie.