4 guests maximum
2 double beds
Parking on request
Duplex (2 floors)
So happy that we have welcomed our first guests in this great apartment.
This recently built building is around the corner from the lively square Plaza de la Merced (and the house where Pablo Picasso was born). The apartment is on Calle Alta, a little street in the heart of Málaga. The duplex apartment offers all the modern amenities and comforts you need to have a pleasant stay.
You’ll also be able to the use the communal areas like a sun terrace and the swimming pool.
This duplex apartment is located on the 3rd and 4th floor, the highest floor of this new building. Once again, we opted for a bright Modern Málaga-Feeling: sleek lines, pure forms, white gloss kitchen units, copper colored ceiling pendants and exquisite tiling in the kitchen. The apartment can be reached by an elevator and a short staircase. On the ground floor of the apartment you will find the spacious living and the open plan design kitchen with dining corner. On this floor are also located the second bedroom and the second bathroom.
On your own first floor you will find the main bedroom and bathroom. Also this floor gives you acces to your private terrace. Here, you’ll be able to take in the lovely views over whole Malaga, over the roofs all the way to Mount Gibralfaro. From which point you can see 5 different church towers of Malaga?… so unique! Year-round you can enjoy the sun, read that novel or just relax.
But let’s not forget Alta´s unique selling-point: the swimming pool! Did you ever expect to be starting your day with a morning dive into your very own rooftop pool? It’s also such a bonus to be able to take a refreshing dip on hot days. We note that the pool is not open year-round, so please check with us when you book (it’s usually open from 1 April to 1st October).
* Comfortable and complete apartment
* Swimming pool open from 1st April till 1st October
* Cosy living area with 65¨Smart TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, dish washer, Nespresso-coffeemaker, oven, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 2 Separate bedrooms (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower
* Hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Linen and (kitchen) towels included
* Beach- and swimming pool towels, 1 per person is present
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedrooms
* Parking place in basement, on request (23Eur a night)
The apartment is situated on Calle Alta 6 it´s a small street without any bars or restaurants. It´s only 6 minutes walking from Plaza de la Merced.
Click on the pictures for a larger presentation
CALLE ALTA 4
Plaza de la Merced, 600 meters, 6 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Harbor, 1200 meters, 14 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 105 till € 225 per night for 2 persons, 1 bedroom
* € 25 supplement per night for each extra person (use of 2 bedrooms)
* Cleaning fee 85 €
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Minimum length of stay required depending the season
* Parking in basement € 23 per night (on request)
things to know
* We welcome a small family or 2 couples. Group of friends in consultation
* 2 guests, but willing the comfort of 2 bed & bathrooms, small supplement of 15 € a night.
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Shared pool is open from 1st April until 1st October
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* For 2 persons we will provide 1 bedroom. These rooms are located on the first floor of the duplex apartment, reachable by a staircase. On this floor is also the entrance of the private terrace. The bed and bathroom on the ground floor will be closed.
Travelling with 2 persons and you prefer 2 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms? There will be a small fee 15 Eur a day. If not, only 1 bedroom can be used. Of course the apartment will be only private for you.
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. Or we can offer a credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
So much positive to say
Allowed early check in when train changed. Met us and introduced us to this lovely property
Arranged taxi for us when we sadly left having had a fab time
Already spoken to Marco about our next visit!
Thank you Marco
Everything 5 star from the standard of accommodation, the decor, attention to detail, beds,, apartment equipment to the cleanliness of the apartment.
Added to this having your own “rooftop bar” and terrace was the cherry on the cake
From booking the apartment, greeting and leaving the apartment the experience was second to none. Marco is an excellent host.
I will wholeheartedly recommend this apartment to everyone
Thank you Marco and Robert you have a fantastic place we enjoyed it tremendously.
The place is very well planned and extremely comfortable. Cherry on the top is the balcony with a view over the church. Surprisingly quiet for having a pool right next door.
You won't find better hosts than Marco & Robert
Wij hebben genoten. We zijn inmiddels voor de 8e keer in Malaga geweest maar deze locatie is moeilijk te overtreffen. Zeker met zulke gastheren als jullie.
(Niet te verwaand worden he )
Voor nu bedankt voor de goede zorgen en het fijne contact. Tot de volgende keer.