2 guests maximum
1 double bed
This recently renovated apartment is around the corner from the lively square Plaza de la Merced (and the house where Pablo Picasso was born). The apartment is on Calle Agua, a little cul-de-sac off Calle Victoria; an oasis of city-calm in the heart of Málaga. The apartment offers all the modern amenities and comforts you need to have a pleasant stay.
You’ll also be able to the use the communal areas of the traditional Andalusian building in which the apartment is located, including a cool courtyard, where you’ll see the lift which takes you up to the roof terrace. Here, you’ll be able to take in the lovely views of the neighbourhood, the city and over the roofs all the way to Mount Gibralfaro. The terrace is open year-round and a great place to enjoy the sun, read that novel or just relax.
But let’s not forget Agua’s unique selling-point: the swimming pool! Did you ever expect to be starting your day with a morning dive into your very own rooftop pool? It’s also such a bonus to be able to take a refreshing dip on hot days. We note that the pool is not open year-round, so please check with us when you book (it’s usually open from 1 June to 14 October).
* Comfortable and complete apartment with swimming pool
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, dish washer, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 1 bedroom (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* 1 bathroom with walk-in shower
* Hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Linen and towels included
* Beach- and swimming pool towels, 1 per person is present
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Rooftop terrace open all year round
* Swimming pool open from 1st June till 14 October
The apartment is situated on Calle Agua 10, it´s a small dead-end street of Calle Victoria. It´s only 4 minutes walking from Plaza de la Merced.
Click on the pictures for a larger presentation
CALLE AGUA 10
Plaza de la Merced, 400 meters, 4 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Harbor, 1200 meters, 14 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 75 till € 135 per night for 2 persons
* Cleaning fee 55 €
* Minimum length of stay required depending the season
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Shared pool is open from 1st June untill 15th October
* Shared rooftop terrace (open all year round)
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. Or we can offer a credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
A recommended place. Don’t miss it when you come to Malaga. The hosts are correct and helpful and reliable guys. Good location, clean apartment. We were absolute satisfied.
Maar 1 woord voor, GEWELDIG! De ontvangst, het appartement, je kunt niet meer wensen. Het appartement ligt in een rustig straatje en 50 meter verder volop in het levendige Malaga met alle voorzieningen bij de hand. Het appartement is van alle gemakken voorzien, er ontbreekt werkelijk niks en sfeervol ingericht. De hulpvaardigheid van de eigenaren is buitengewoon super. Tot de volgende, zeker en vast!
This is a lovely, clean and comfortable flat in an amazing location.
Communication with Marco was excellent, we felt very much looked after.
Would definitely recommend.
Had a fantastic stay at the Malaga Feeling. The amenities, location, and pool were outstanding!
Thank you for letting us stay at your wonderful apartment! The malaga feeling was the perfect place for us. We greatly appreciated the welcome and recommendations. It was sad leaving such a beautiful place! Best, Stephen & Isabella
Apparemment très sympa et fonctionnel. Tout est prévu pour un séjour agréable et des vacances reussies (parasol, lave-linge avec lessive et serviettes de plage,…). Je recommande !
Great apartment in an excellent quiet location but only a 5/6 min walk to plaza Merced. Everything has been though of in terms of what you would need for a stay, clean modern and great bed.
The terrace and pool are a lovely bonus in a warm city break
Hosts were excellent on meeting us and nothing was too much trouble and communication was great
Will definitely be back.
Everything was amazing. I really enjoy your apartment and swimming pool. I definitely will come back. Great host.
El apartamento es ta cual se refleja en las fotografías. Está muy bien cuidado y limpio. La ubicación es excelente, a solo 5 minutos de La Alcazaba, se puede ir andando a todos los puntos de interés de Málaga. Además hay muchos supermercados alrededor. La azotea cuenta con una piscina también muy limpia y bien cuidada. En general nos ha gustado mucho.
Lovely little apartment with a rooftop pool in a great location in the vibrant and historic Victoria bario in central Malaga. Malaga Feeling provide a very professional and friendly service. 5 stars from us. We had a fantastic time.
Highly recommend stay in Malaga. The apartment were great and had everything you need. Marco & Robert also ensured the little extra with water bottles etc.