2 guests maximum
1 double bed
This recently renovated apartment is around the corner from the lively square Plaza de la Merced (and the house where Pablo Picasso was born). The apartment is on Calle Agua, a little cul-de-sac off Calle Victoria; an oasis of city-calm in the heart of Málaga. The apartment offers all the modern amenities and comforts you need to have a pleasant stay.
You’ll also be able to the use the communal areas of the traditional Andalusian building in which the apartment is located, including a cool courtyard, where you’ll see the lift which takes you up to the roof terrace. Here, you’ll be able to take in the lovely views of the neighbourhood, the city and over the roofs all the way to Mount Gibralfaro. The terrace is open year-round and a great place to enjoy the sun, read that novel or just relax.
But let’s not forget Agua’s unique selling-point: the swimming pool! Did you ever expect to be starting your day with a morning dive into your very own rooftop pool? It’s also such a bonus to be able to take a refreshing dip on hot days. We note that the pool is not open year-round, so please check with us when you book (it’s usually open from 1 June to 14 October).
* Comfortable and complete apartment with swimming pool
* Cosy living area with TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (washing machine, dish washer, Nespresso-coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, utensil, pans, dishes).
* 1 bedroom (new boxspring bed 160×200)
* 1 bathroom with walk-in shower
* Hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo
* Linen and towels included
* Beach- and swimming pool towels, 1 per person is present
* Free WiFi throughout the apartment
* Air conditioning (cold & hot) in living room and bedroom
* Rooftop terrace open all year round
* Swimming pool open from 1st June till 14 October
The apartment is situated on Calle Agua 10, it´s a small dead-end street of Calle Victoria. It´s only 4 minutes walking from Plaza de la Merced.
CALLE AGUA 10
Plaza de la Merced, 400 meters, 4 minutes walking
Plaza de la Constitución, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Cathedraal, 900 meters, 10 minutes walking
Muelle Uno Harbor, 1200 meters, 14 minutes walking
Beach, 1300 meters, 15 minutes walking
* Starting from € 75 till € 135 per night for 2 persons
* Cleaning fee 55 €
* Minimum length of stay required depending the season
* Checking in after 21h00? Possible but there is an extra fee of 25Eur.
* Parking in basement € 21 per night (on request)
things to know
* Check-in from 16.00 o’clock
* Check-out before 12.00 o’clock
* Early arrival and late departure might be possible, based on the availability
* Shared pool is open from 1st June untill 15th October
* Shared rooftop terrace (open all year round)
* Non smoking
* Pets not allowed
* Parties and events are not allowed
* The flat is in a residential building. Please respect the neighbors, and don’t make any noise after 22h00. The apartment is equipped with fire and burglar alarm, high-tech & legal ‘sound monitoring’ (in case there will be noise made after 22h00, we will be informed by this application). No pets, no parties, no smoking, no bikes in community areas nor the apartment.
* Bank Transfer fee
Our rates are net rates and are 15% lower then on Booking.com or AirBnB. Therefor we can not accept (in case charged) bank fees for International bank transfer charged by your, neither our bank. These fees have to be paid by the guests. Or we can offer a credit card prepayment with 2% fee.
* In case of cancellation more then 2 weeks prior arrival: 50% of the total reservation value.
* In case less the 2 weeks prior arrival : 100% of the total reservation value.
Een geweldig appartement waar je de hectiek van de stad achter je kunt laten alhoewel zeer centraal gelegen.
Aan alles is gedacht er ontbreekt je aan niets.
Best AirBnB we have ever stayed in. Rob and Marco have clearly tried to think of everything their guests would want and it made a real difference to our stay. Lovely apartment, great location, fab roof terrace - we wouldn't stay anywhere else if we went back to Malaga.
Lovely apartment for a couple. Walking distance to all the sights in Malaga. Comfortable. Loads of lovely touches like extra towels, nice shampoo and shower gel, slippers. Bathroom and shower modern and spacious. We met Rob, he gave us great recommendations, was really friendly.
Couldn’t recommend it more highly.
Lovely apartment only 5 mins walk right into the heart of Malaga. Very comfy bed and excellent hosts. The rooftop is a great escape/quiet chill out area after a day exploring.
We have tried many different AirBnB apartments in Malaga area, but this was definitely in top 2. And the way that Marco & Robert took care of us was absolutely the most professional way we have experienced. Communication, info and guides were top class including flexible check-in and help with airport transfer. The flat was full of luxury details that you normally only see in 5* hotels. The interior design was top modern and new. We look forward to come again at a time of the year where we can utilize the magnificent top floor sun terrace and pool, where you have the sun from every angle.
Geweldige plek, in een rustige straat en toch in het centrum. Alles op loopafstand. Erg netjes en comfortabel. Smaakvol ingericht. Fijn dat Marco en Rob een taxi regelden. Iets om naar terug te keren!
Fantastic appartment located in the centre of the city. All and everything close by. And Rob and Marco are great hosts. Thanks for everything.
Todo fantástico!! Altamente recomendable!!
Thanks a million for everything Rob and especially the much appreciated late check-out! We had the greatest of times!! All the best, Jean-Philippe
Weer voor de 2e keer enorm genoten van t fijne appartement, steeds een ander appartement gehad, maar beide locaties zijn aan te bevelen. Loopafstand is prima te doen en de appartementen zijn echt van alles voorzien. Wij komen zeker en hopelijk snel weer terug. Vooral t enthousiasme van Marco is top. 🙂
Supper genoten voor de 2 de maal in ´Malaga Feeling´. Supper ontvangst door Marco.
Komen voor de 3 maal terug volgend jaar.
Martin en Marina